Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

FTSE correcting rapidly

So the market is crashing down to the 15% reduction I said I was hoping for... I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that I am not part of the Bilderberg Group, Bullingdon Club or an Illuminati puppet master setting global stock market prices!

Given the sell offs I am looking to Vanguard high yield ETF as a default buy when there are falls like this. The FTSE100 is so commodity / energy heavy that all the highest yields are related to those sectors, so I'm looking about for companies hit simply because they are listed - Vodafone looks interesting with some heat taken out of their share price given the amount of investment and their general business model.

The opportunity to bag some bargains is quite exciting!

As always, good luck and DYOR...

No comments:

Post a Comment